Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Continued

Well,got cut off there. As I was saying, the cost of the pup is nothing compared to the long term investment and reward of having a drahthaar as a companion. I am overwhlemed with the anticipation of Hanks performance and my capabilities/expectations as a trainer(amateur). There is an overabundant amount of literature available for amteur gun dog trainers available. Just keep in mind that not all techniques apply to every dog. You will have to adapt to the dogs personality, and acceptance/reaction to the process. I learned this the hard way with my first two dogs. Both Shorthairs. Hunter(female) and Duke (Hunters Male pup). Holy energetic! Well I guess that is all I have for now. Also, since I am new to this, if anybody has any suggestions or comments as far as Hank or the blog, feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment